Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Working Student's Life

POVERTY?..

Poverty is not a hindrance for a student to make his/ her dreams come true.
 It is just a mere word which made me realized that I can be successful more than what I thought if I will just be strong and believe that my dreams would really do come true.

I am a working student in one of the most prestigious school in Cebu City. I am now in my five years of service working as a scholar, I entered the scholarship since I started studying as a college student. The scholarship was indeed a big help not only to me but also to my family. It is also a great blessing for not because of the said scholarship, I will not be able to study in a good and in a highly recommendable school.




FUN & CHALLENGING!..

Being a working student is both challenging and fun. Challenging in a way that I carry different responsibilities not only in the office where I am assigned, but also in the classroom where I do my studies.
As a working student, I am held responsible in every work and transactions done in the office everyday. It is challenging for I do not only do paper jobs, but I do a lot of multitasking works. Me and my colleagues face and handle different kinds of diverse personalities, namely the students, parents and faculty members. Being in an Academic office, all of us (working students) have to be accurate in every information, details and answers that we communicate to our dear costumers (students, parents & faculty members), and we should have the presence of mind in every assigned work that we do. Facing different kinds of people everyday is already our daily routine.



 EXPERIENCES WITH COLLEAGUES.....

Being part of the team was also fun, in a way that I and my colleagues, we treat each other as brothers and sisters. Together, we share happy moments so as our terrible experiences with our Boss's .
 There are times that we got scolded by our Boss for we failed to do a certain task, and there are also times where we are praised for a job well done.







WORK WITH LOVE & DEDICATION...

Time management, perseverance, patience and hard work are what I need to have as a working student.
 I have to work with love and dedication and do all the best that I could to repay the privileges and support that my beloved school gave me. Being part of the scholarship is truly a blessing, through this, I now become more independent, more responsible, and develop into a more matured person.






REWARD!...



At the end, I know that a brighter future awaits me.
 With my family who serves as an inspiration and strength for me to strive hard and by not getting tired of working and studying everyday. All these hard work was all for my family and that I promise of whatever blessing I will receive after I graduate in college, it will all goes to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment